Welcome to the Seattle Children’s Brand Portal!
This site is dedicated to you––the Seattle Children’s leaders, healthcare workers, researchers, fundraisers, and communicators––who live and breathe the brand on a daily basis. This portal is designed to equip you with the tools to effectively bring Seattle Children’s brand to life, enabling the organization to amplify its impact every time it is shared or seen in public.
The portal is laid out in sections that help you navigate the tools and resources that you need:
- Brand Fundamentals: The brand fundamentals provide the foundation for who we are, what we do, and why we do it. They are the key elements on which the brand is built and the guiding principles for how we interact with our audiences.
- Visual Identity: The Visual Identity is a guide for how we express ourselves as a brand, representing the visible elements and their characteristics.
- Verbal Identity: The Verbal Identity is a guide to connecting in Seattle Children’s unique voice, tone and style.
- General Messaging: This section gives you the tools needed to accurately message various audiences on behalf of Seattle Children’s, including facts, stats and general messaging.
- Business Essentials: These essentials enable each employee and team to represent the Seattle Children’s brand in their day-to-day interactions.
- Resources & Templates: This section includes the commonly used, pre-designed materials that are downloadable and customizable for your unique business needs.
- Creative Requests: This section provides the process and tools needed to get your MarComm project kicked off, designed, and approved.
If you have any questions, please contact the Brand Team at firstname.lastname@example.org